Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lines from My Red Diary



‡ The world is very selfish. You are remembered when you are needed. Otherwise who you are no one knows.

‡ Everyone who looks alive from outside is alive?

‡ Tiny drops of rain falling on body and making the body wet little by little, touching every bit of 
sense, a feeling they give thrilled me and I walked to return to my room in the rain.

‡ The morning was very romantic. The clouds over the sky in the winter November raining slightly, the rhythmic sound of raindrops, the trees in their greenness expressing their youthfulness and cool breeze blowing.

‡ I don’t want to get wet in sorrow.

‡ How difficult it has become just to give a simple smile!

‡ Things seem so scattered; it has become almost impossible to gather them.
----------------------------------------------------------

Every minute seems so long
Every step going wrong
Submerged in sorrow
Drowned in the ocean of tomorrow
Forgetting today, only past seems my own.

No comments: